Find a collector
Does your organization generate a large amount of recyclable material? A registered collector will take care of the collection directly at your door.
For more information, please contact-us.
Serving the city of « »
- Oil, glycol and DEF containers
- Aerosol containers
- Glycol (antifreeze)
CleanEarth Industrial Services
Implementation of temporary financial support program for collectors to compensate for the decrease in recoverable volumes in light of the economic downturn caused by the current pandemic. Terms and details of the financial support program for collectors
With the economy progressively getting back to normal, the temporary financial support program for collectors, which aimed to compensate for the decrease in recoverable volumes caused by the current economic downturn, will come to an end on September 1st, 2020. (Collections from August 31st, 2020 will be the last collections eligible)
*If you cannot open the attached file, please visit www.adobe.com to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- List of collectors
- Used OIL collector RI claim form
- Used FILTER collector RI claim form
- Used oil, glycol (antifreeze) and diesel exhaust fluid CONTAINERS collector RI claim form
- Used AEROSOL collector RI claim form
- Used GLYCOL (ANTIFREEZE) collector RI claim form
- Recycle docket
- Collector’s statement
- Collectors and processors manual
- Collector registration application form
- Collectors agreement
- Map and RI Table
- List of cities and zones
Which documents are you required to complete to renew your registration as a UOMA NS collector?
In order to renew your registration as a UOMA NS collector, you must:
- Complete the Collector registration renewal form, to which must be attached PDF copies of your permits/certificates issued by the Nova Scotia Environment (or any other local government authority that applies) and a proof of civil insurance for the current year for each of your installations;
- Send UOMA NS a cheque for $200 plus applicable taxes.
If everything is compliant, the applicant will receive their registration certificate via email. The latter will be valid for a year, from January 1st to December 31st.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT to read the Communiqués from the COLLECTORS section, those communiqués have already been sent to all collectors, they are additional information to the content found in the Collectors agreement.